Cloud Computing plays an important role in the digital transformation of businesses and public administration. To take full advantage of clouds, they should be open in a way that fair competition between cloud providers depends on the ability of users to move information and services from and to providers without undue hindrance. Cloud services must therefore be transparent, interoperable and non-discriminatory.
The Open Cloud Day 2018 takes place on Wednesday, the 30th of May 2018 at ZHAW in Winterthur (ZH) and provides information on open cloud technologies and standards with a wide range of presentations and workshops. It addresses current important cloud issues, such as security, interoperability, and efficiency, and provides an opportunity for personal exchange with experts.
Are you interested in giving a talk, presentation or holding a workshop?
- Provisioning and administration of clouds
- Cloud interoperability, multi cloud strategy
- Cloud native applications or application development
- Development and challenges in open cloud platforms
- Usage and examples of Function-as-a-Service or cloud API’s
- DevOps – tools, processes and examples
- Scalable storage
- Usage and examples of cloud APIs
- Digital transformation and innovation
Other possible topics
- New trends in open clouds 2018
- Services in the cloud
- Practical examples of open clouds (reports from companies using it)
- Practical examples of interoperability in clouds
Make an entry until Friday, the 2nd of March 2018!
We are looking forward to receive your entries.
Open Cloud Day-Team